The Bundle Shop’s primary role is to assemble newly fabricated units and disassemble existing units in need of repairs such as strip and re-tube. Our experienced team of boilermakers, equipment operators, and painters make effective use of our shop capabilities to deliver a quality finished product to our customers on time, every time. Whether assembling a small pipe size unit or handling a unit in excess of 10 foot in diameter, Metalforms has the capabilities and expertise to complete the most complicated job.
Our Bundle Shop capabilities and resources include:
- 100 ton lifting capacity
- Controlled rolling tube expansion equipment
- 72” diameter band saw for removal of tubesheets on strip and re-tube units
- 2 Strip racks with air winch
- Hydraulic bolt torquing equipment
- In-house sandblasting and painting services