Metalforms is committed to matching the needs of our customers with products and services which provide value and can help them conserve resources, improve environmental quality to increase production, reduce and avoid down time, and assist in the development of new products. This will be accomplished through design, fabrication, testing, and maintenance of heat exchangers and related process equipment. Metalforms is authorized by ASME to apply certification mark for U, S, PP. We are also authorized by the National Board Inspection Code to apply R and NB stamps. We design and manufacture shell and tube heat exchangers to the following industry standards: ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII Division I, TEMA, National Board, API 660, 661, 605, NACE, as well as individual customer specifications.
- Design, manufacture, and repair shell and tube heat exchangers and pressure vessels
- Build replacement parts for heat exchangers
- Strip and retube existing exchangers and air coolers
- Licensed fabricator of Phillips Petroleum Rod Baffle Bundles
- Perform engineering re-rates
- Manufacture and stock tube plugs
- Heat exchanger cleaning