Metalforms is committed to matching the needs of our customers with products and services which provide value and can help them conserve resources, improve environmental quality to increase production, reduce and avoid down time, and assist in the development of new products. This will be accomplished through design, fabrication, testing and maintenance of heat exchangers and related process equipment. At Metalforms, we provide our customers with a variety of services that have helped us to become one of the leading providers of heat transfer solutions along the Gulf Coast Region.
What We Do
- Authorized by ASME to apply certification mark for U, S, and PP
- Authorized by NBIC to apply R, and NB stamps
- Design and manufacture shell and tube heat exchangers and pressure vessels
- Build replacement parts for heat exchangers such as bundles, shells, and channels
- Strip and re-tube as well as perform various repairs on existing units
- Phillips Petroleum rod baffle bundles
- Repair and re-tube air coolers
- Engineering re-rate of existing units
- Manufacture and stock tube plugs
- Competent and dedicated people are the foundation of our company.
- Employees deserve a quality of work life free of safety and health hazards. Our people are given every opportunity to influence the organization and our future.
- We have a responsibility to keep abreast of technology in order to provide products and services now and for the future that provide value to our customers and jobs for our people.
- Every employee, customer, and supplier will be treated fairly, courteously, and with respect.
- Knowledge is the key to progress. A learning organization depends on the collective knowledge of everyone in the Metalforms organization. Our employees are given opportunities to advance through training and education
- We make judicious use of both our customer’s and our own resources. These resources include: knowledge, time, money, materials, and equipment.
- We will partner with customers and suppliers to improve value while lowering total costs.
- Speak the hard truth. Be clear, concise, and honest.